You quoted 20 lines, and this mailing list is set to reject messages
which quote more than 15 continuous lines of a previous message.

Please resubmit your message, this time quoting fewer lines of the

Hi Bosco!!

No mystery here, thank goodnes!  I just picked a figure out the air
-- you know, a "coupel of thousand"!  -JP!