> I wish that more e-mail software would solve this problem (hint: TWO
> buttons, "reply" and "reply-all") but I'm not going to solve it by
breaking
> the reply-to, and nobody has convinced me (Randall's was the best try,
> but it didn't work, either). I am motivated to reduce the traffic on this
> list because that means we'll have more members and (on average)
> more-interesting posts. Toward that end, I'm pasting in an article from
> way back in the Hettinga-lists (I am way behind on reading, still) about
> money.

Jim, I use Windows Outlook Express, which is probably what the majority of
people on the internet use. When replying to this list, I have to hit
'Reply-All', and then go up and physically remove the sender's email
address, else he'll get two emails. The primary problem, though, is
remembering to hit 'Reply-All', instead of 'Reply'.

You'll get two copies of this email since I didn't first remove your name
from the address list.

Craig