Forwarded from Sylvia Berndt:

----- Original Message -----
From: "S.Berndt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Wanda Trotter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "James Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"Jay Wherley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [dgc.chat] Fraudulent Escrow Agent

 Craig, Jim,

 Thank you for trying to clarify this.

 I never worked for e-gold, I don't think e-gold has employees,
I worked for Jackson Trading Company, to take care of G&SR's
operations.
Since reputation is a very big and important part of the GBC industry,
I can not stand by idly and have my good name and hard earned
reputation smeared by statements that are not true.

 As we all know there are several legal proceedings going on,
that are related to this particular deposition by Mr. Downey.
Unfortunately, I am somewhat restricted in discussing that.

 The accusations, that Barry Downey makes are unfounded.
I resent the fact that I am forced to make public statements.

 People like James M. Ray, Jay Wherley, Wanda Trotter and many of
G&SR's customers, know how dedicated and trustworthy I was
to keep the operations of G&SR going.

 It breaks my heart to see what has happened in the past two years,
all I know is that that justice will prevail.

 Sincerely,

 Sylvia Berndt

 P.S. For obvious reasons, I am not subscribed to the e-gold list,
please feel free to forward this.