re: Hosting

I know what you mean about hosting - had
some unsatisfactory experiences ourselves.
But what you ask for is not impossible. We now
have a brilliant service hoster organised through
http://www.andersenassociatescsinc.com.  They
accept e-gold, have a great range of services at very
reasonable prices. Have found both hosting and query
response time to be super efficient.

Stuart