This gives us again the opportunity to show our
solidarity and stand firmly behind Eric, Gaithman's
Gold Nation.  Euro Gold Line and it's affilliates and
branches certainly will and have already expressed
this privately.

I, personally, believe that this once again
demonstrates the need for a single fraud database to
make sure that these people do not slip through the
cracks.  I urge each of the dgc's to put aside any
differences and use the eCTA fraud database, and of
course that goes for all exchange services members or
not of eCTA.

Eric, please let us know how we can best assist you,
we are there for you and stand ready to back you.

Frank
Euro Gold Line B.V.

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538