This morning I finished listing a few bits and pieces on Ebay. All
auctions, naturally, take e-gold.

DVDs and CDs can be viewed here

http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewListedItems&userid=cash_money_brother&include=0&since=-2

Doctor Who items (cards, some books) can be seen here

http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewListedItems&userid=dr*who*collector&include=0&since=-2

Help me get a piece of that $5 million a day!

Check my homepage http://leviathan.weblogs.com

  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at