For the next week or two we anticipate having to buy in quite a lot of
e-gold to satisy demand so market forces dictate that we will be paying
a PREMIUM.

If you want to sell e-gold worth at least $500 then email me direct with
details [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get our best offer. We will pay you by
wire transfer or US check. We don't charge any extra for sending wires
in other currencies.

And if you are an existing Fidex Maestro cardholder, you get an extra
reward for reading this list and responding fast! If you want to move
larger quantities of e-gold onto your Fidex debit card, email me and ask
for a better deal than what we are offering on our public site!

We definitely will give priority to existing Fidex account holders when
buying at a premium. If you don't have a Fidex account yet, you can
still qualify for this priority by opening one right now online... just
go to www.e-fidex.com, click on Fidex Maestro account and then on Apply
Now!

Regards
Nick