Jim et Al,

Thanks for all your comments/support, this is fun! Just to show you how
easy it is to actually do these things...

http://jmr.two-cents-worth.com
http://sidd.two-cents-worth.com

And of course we are still fully compatible with the "old" method of
doing things...

http://two-cents-worth.com/?jmr
http://two-cents-worth.com/?sidd

So perhaps we can say Norse leads in the "ONLY e-gold/silv/plat/
donations" but 2cw is still there with the multi-currency stuff...

Go for it Norse, let's see what you come up with next. To coin a phrase
from JP... you ROCK!

Sidd.