>I just heard on the idiot-box that the US Mint will no longer make or
>market the gold-colored Sacagawea dollar coins.

YAY!!  great news.  assholes.

>  No great loss, IMO
>(but hopefully this makes the plastic, Boggs variety more valuable!).
>JMR

My two sets are being beautifully frames currently, Jim!

   "Gold is absolute objectivity. It is blind like Justice. It has
  no politics and no ideology, no likes or dislikes, no friends or
    enemies.  All it recognizes is its possessor, whom it serves
       faithfully so long as he has it."  Charles De Gaulle