Guys,

ALL future DB (Lateko debit card) funding orders, where e-gold is the
funding method, there will be NO GoldNow fee. (Other orders using other
ecurrencies will still be charged 1.5%)

This also applies to ANY Lateko debit cards, regardless of who you purchased
it from!

So, y'll can get an anonymous debit card, funded 100% by e-gold, and
apart from the actual issuing bank fees, you pay nothing!

This will happen as soon as our programmer gets the changes made on our
site.

Why are we doing this? Simply, we need more incoming e-gold in the account,
to pay CC and other forms of e-gold orders. This will give us a much
better supply of e-gold, at a cheaper rate than we are currently paying.
Plus, it ties in with our future bank ownership plan.

So, it's a win/win/win scenario.

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
US FreeFax +1(866)302-5775
US Phone +1(817)238-9955
Direct Dial +371 781-4090 (Latvia), ask for GoldNow Admin.

Apply for your GoldNow anonymous debit card, now! This will let you transfer
your e-gold into cash, ZERO fee! See my site for details.