First and foremost - The long awaited ONLINE support
for the debit cards is now functional (actually for a
couple of days, but I wanted to make sure).  Those of
you who have paid and signed up can now get your own
balances on the cards.  Funding of the cards can be
done via any of the Euro Gold Line sites or card
accounts.  For direct funding please contact us, this
is a lot more difficult as we have several that have
not applied and we are awaiting clients to contact us.
The sales of the debit card continue at a brisk clip.

http://www.cardaccounts.tv/1002/index.php  or
http://www.eurogoldline.nl

EVO cash now being funded at 1%

We continue to have a surplus of EVO cash and are
enabling our clients to take advantage of the
situation by funding EVO cash at 1% for wires.  Just
submit your order and write "SPECIAL" in the comments
field.  The following sites will honor the special at
this time:

http://www.eurogoldline.nl
http://www.goldex.com.au
http://www.anygoldnow.com
http://www.eurogoldFrance.com

We are all busy trying to resolve what went wrong, we
are not receiving the the order forms from our new
site.  Hopefully, this will be resolved within a day
or two at the most.  After that Euro Gold Line goes
.com as well as .nl  Our satellite system has arrived
but will not be installed until our return.

Lastly, we are leaving for our Riga office on
Saturday, April 13.
Transactions will continue to be handled, however, as
that is always a busy time for us, our time on the net
will be minimized.  Although we are training
additional staff for our Holland office, they are not
yet ready to cope on their own.  Please bear with us
if things slow down a little, we will do our best.

We will leave Riga, on Thursday for a side trip to
Moscow.  We hope that we have made all the
arrangements to be online there so that once again
transactions can be processed and are taking our
laptop with us.  Wish us luck, as it seems that new
envireonments create new problems for connecting, you
can rest assured that we will do our best.  Due to
flight schedules we will return to Riga Friday late
and then depart for Holland the next day.

We believe that the items on the agenda for this Riga
trip will excite everyone, but are not telling. Stay
tuned for the report when we return.

Frank
Euro Gold Line B.V.

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538