Dear Friends,

To celebrate the 19th of April, anniversary of the "Shot Heard
'Round the World" in 1775, Cambist.net Exchange Services has
the following offers to announce:

1. 3PGold - we are ready to swap e-gold or GoldMoney for 3PGold
to fill an existing order.  The first $1250 of 3PGold spent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] will get your choice of e-gold or GoldMoney
at straight swap (no fees, no commissions).

2. e-gold - we are offering free checks, free money orders, and
free wires for specific amounts of e-gold.  These are limited to
conditions as follows: you spend to 266279, we pay the postage,
write the check, and mail, in the USA, Europe, or Australia,
first class letter or Airmail letter to the address of your
choice.  E-mail instructions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your
batch information.  Checks and money orders for amounts over $40
only.  Wires will be sent domestically in the USA for amounts
over $2000 only.

3. We also offer Western Union for cost plus 1%.  That is, if
you wish to send $3000 internationally, the fee we pay at
Western Union is $130.  You spend $3160 to 266279, and we make
the trip to Western Union.  Be sure to e-mail complete
details to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your batch information.

4. For a limited time we are still offering e-gold for sale at
our cost plus 1% to the general public.  That offer ends with
the full moon on 27 April 2002.  Our cost varies all the time,
so check with me for a price quote. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Jim
http://cambist.net/