Yo fellow list members!

It might be a good idea to start an e-gold anti fraud squad. Anyone that participates
would install a plugin / app on their PC(s)

The moment one of these scam artists start mailing their sad little beg for gold
messages we enter their IP address / domain name / URL in a central console and all
the connected E-Gold Fraud Squad will instantly start DDOS attacks on their servers...

The result is that NOBODY will be able to access the scammers machine, the scammer
will be offline but also anyone that might be tricked into entering account details
will be unable to connect to the rogue site because we blasted it off the net...

Anyone has a proper DDOS tool ready? It would need central administration by a trusted
party so that we know we only target fraudsters...

Anyway, it's just an idea I'm playing with....

Kind regards, [EMAIL PROTECTED]