I realize that John Paul has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek when
saying this, but my last three Online Bible CDs went to (in chronological
order), St Vincent (West Indies), Germany, and USA. Before those, were
Australia and UK before I get as far back as the next previous USA order.

The payment methods for these included direct acceptance of Visa or
Mastercard, e-gold, and (US) cheque in the mail. Of course, Australian
cheque in the mail, and direct Internet Banking transfer (from Australian
accounts) are also good cheap or free methods of payment.

http://aoshop.com/aoshop/bible/onlinebible.htm
In stock now!