Hi,

Now I must stress that I have not used Gold Changers myself.  In fact I
recently used cambist.net and was extremely impressed by their service and
support.  Also their fees were incredibly low and they really supported me
being in Australia also.

However I subscribe to the e-told reports and there is now a warning about
Gold Changers which are listed on the e-gold site as market makers.  It
seems they are taking spends but not funding accounts.

Is there any system of market makers being guaranteed?  If they belong to a
certain body are they safer?  Does e-gold accredit them in any way or just
put makers on their site in return for an advertising fee?

Thanks for any info on understanding the system better.

Dale.

Dale Reardon.

P.S.  We recommend you subscribe NOW to the Marketing and
WebResources newsletter.  You'll get FREE, software and
a marketing course worth over $195 when you join free.  Just
email:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=subscribe>