Greetings everybody!

The long awaited new Fidex site is online now at http://www.e-fidex.com

As well as correcting some technical problems on the old site, this new
one should load much faster and is easier to navigate. We have taken
into account a lot of feedback from members of this list... thank you
guys!

Some of the main features you can select:

*       ACCOUNT HOLDERS LOG-IN

Here you can log in to check the balance on your Fidex Maestro card, and
you can make online transfers between e-gold and your card account. All
at absolutely no charge. (Minimum gold transaction $200).

*       ACCOUNTS AND CARDS

An overview of the 3 different accounts Fidex now offers. You can apply
online for the basic Maestro debit card account, or for the more
sophisticated Fidex Privacy Account which includes a Panama company and
debit card at the unbeatable price of $600 or EUR 650. The bearer cash
cards will be available soon.

*       INVESTING WITH FIDEX

Over the next few weeks we will be bringing online the Fidex Money
Market Deposit Account, CDs and after the summer online access to
offshore mutual funds in association with Skandia, one of Europe's
largest fund managers.

As always, contact me directly with any questions at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards
Nick Scott
Fidex Group