> > Hey Nick --- e-bullion just cancelled and recalled all their "egold
> > cards" which were issued to non-USA addresses.
> >
> > Are you having any problems like this?
> >
> > Do you still issue cards to non-US addresses?  Is my e-fidex card
OK?

> > Graham Kelly, what about your cards?  Others?
> >
> > JP!

Yes JP, of course your Fidex card is still OK :)

I am sorry to hear about the E-Bullion problems but what we have always
offered is a true international debit card, while the e-bullion card was
some kind of US issued stored value card more comparable to a gift card
or
an electronic travellers cheque.

The Fidex card is operated offshore under the auspices of Mastercard's
Latin American and Caribbean Region and has absolutely nothing to do
with
the USA, except for the fact that it is administered in US dollars and
of
course that it works in the USA!

We are pleased to ship cards to any place in the world and they can be
ordered online via www.e-fidex.com If there is a demand I will see if we
can put together a special deal for those affected by the loss of the e-
bullion card.

Regards
Nick
Fidex