Members of the list,

For 3 months now I have been waiting for Mr. Davidson to make good on
his promise "you will be hearing from my attorneys". As yet there has
been no correspondence from them. I kept quiet on this issue, because
Mr. Davidson decided to play it that way, and if I am indeed guilty of
his accusations, he chose to have the legal system decide. It seems he
has reneged on his promise.

I am an honourable person, and I watched as every single response
(opinion) given by respected members of this list were doubtful of the
validity of Mr. Davidson's claims. Mr. Davidson has labelled me
personally as a "thief", and accused me of "stealing" and "vicious
behaviour" while in earlier e-mails he made insinuations
about "shooting me in his back yard". Interestingly, he does not have
enough courage in his convictions to take this matter to a court of
law. Perhaps this type of uncalled-for personal attack, without proof
of the validity of his claims, is the real reason why Mr.
Davidson "used to get the crap kicked out of him in school", not the
reason he cites.

Certainly Mr. Davidson's weak bullying tactics and threats have never
worried me, and I wonder if he even really knows what the angry end of
a firearm looks like? I grew up in Central Africa where we grew up with
weapons in our hands and went to war at age 17. People who really know
how and what firearms do in bad situations don't talk in the way Mr
Davidson does.

It must be obvious to rational observers what this whole thing is
really about. Mr. Davidson continues to reveal more and more about the
colourful nuances of his character(?).

Out of respect for this community, and in particular for JP May, I will
change the page that is the cause of Mr. Davidson's unpleasant
behaviour... and of course our charges will remain ridiculously low...

Keep an eye on this page http://metal-escrow.com/c_c.cfm (this could be
your last chance to make an exchange from the OLD page... so go to it!)

I apologise that you have all had to put up with Mr. Davidson's
unpleasant behaviour because of this situation.

Regards,

Sidd.

http://two-cents-worth.com/?sidd
http://pecunix.com