Hello,

We have received our new stock of Panama corporations which form the
basis of the Fidex Privacy Account (FPA)

The FPA offers an unheard of price of just $600 or EUR 650 for a fully
functioning Panama corporation (completely tax free and no obligation to
file any accounts, provided you don't do any business in Panama)
together with a working bank account with international debit card.

You can open a Fidex Privacy Account online now and receive your account
number within 24 hours so you can start to send and receive wire
transfers, checks etc. Your card will be mailed within 2-3 days.

Go to http://e-fidex.com then click on "accounts and payment cards"
where you will see full information on the Fidex Privacy Account, plus
our regular Maestro account and anonymous debit cards.

Best wishes
Nick Scott
Marketing Director - European Representative Office