> Steven, I think the simplest idea and the "normal" "KISS" approach in
> the marketing/retail world would simply be for e-gold to pay WalMart
> a "shelf space" fee to accept e-gold.
>
> For as little as a few million bucks they could have e-gold put "in"
> at WalMart.

It occurs to me that Mail Boxes Etc would be a great chain to target
with e-gold. I was a client at their first centre in Europe (Marylebone
High Street in London, where I lived just across the street in 1993) use
them regularly in many countries and regularly receive special offers in
my box, for example recently a CD from AOL. They have a global reach to
small and home businesses that frequently do business remotely.

JMR, how about contacting their global HQ in San Diego with a view to
increasing the amount of gold the company you work for, Omnipay, can
sell??? :)

Regards
Nick
Fidex