This is purely my cynical opinion.

A journalist for the sake of sensationalism  (as journalists are wont)  has,
on the one hand interviewed a scammer and by that promoted him and given him
credence and validated or condoned his actions.  How proud that scammer is
to have successfully ripped people off instead of engaged in honest trade.
How proud that journalist must be to have successfully interviewed that
scumbag.  Such a high level of journalism.   Such a poor sense of taste.
But wait!  There is a second installment.  The soap opera continues! How
exciting!  Who else is going to be exposed as being ripped off?  Only eCTA
members of course.  After all we are preparing the ground for a new GDCA!

Now, on the other hand and coincidentally of course,  and nothing to do with
the scum interview,  Tralaaa!!  A New future with the GDCA  is going to
happen.  We will all be saved!  hurrah for The Journalist. The Journalist
has 'suddenly' decided a new association is in order.  Lets get some
controversy going here! The goldnow fiasco is going to die down so, like a
good journalist we will create some.  Lets start an opposing group, get some
rumors going, create dissension.  Damn the future.  let's have some
controversy now!    A Journalist running a secure ethical association?  Well
it's possible, after all he MUST have the experience and dare I say it?  The
hidden backing?  But from where?  Cambist maybe? Or perhaps those he
interviews.  Perhaps the real controversy is within the Planetgold ranks.

Still ...  We must not interfere with the freedom of the press!  even if it
IS used in such bad taste and promotes crime by giving criminals air time.
And the same person is going to promote the security of a 'better' exchange
providers association??

The eCTA was not started on the back of gutter press.   Something for the
public to compare with in terms of values and ethics.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
A Member of the Gaithman Group of Companies
An Accredited Founding Member of the
eCurrency Trade Association Inc
http://www.gold-today.com