Hello Sean,

Thanks for asking. Right now we have four(4) options:

1,000 banner exposures @ $5.00 USD e-gold - CPI = $0.005
3,000 banner exposures @ $10.00 USD e-gold - CPI = $0.003
5,000 banner exposures @ $15.00 USD e-gold - CPI = $0.003
10,000 banner exposures @ $25.00 USD e-gold - CPI = $0.002

Our advertising options currently only support the 468x60 banner. We're
working on a pay-per-click model that will provide a much more effective
advertising solution to those that dislike purchasing exposures... this is
why our exposure prices are so inexpensive. Seeing as we're only receiving
an average (right now) of a little over 1,200 visitors per day, advertisers
are guaranteed an extended period of time before their exposures do expire.
Off the top of my head, we're delivering over 600 exposures per day in our
advertising positions throughout AmeriConn. Some would say, "how can you be
getting 1,200+ visitors per day and only delivering 600 ads per day?". Well,
it's simple, unlike many sites selling adspace, we DO NOT place advertisers'
banners on every single page... like privacy policy and such. We only
deliver ads on higher traffic areas of AmeriConn.

All statistics are delivered via email as a time saver for advertisers. I,
personally, don't like having to login somewhere to check statistics... even
with advertising at Google. I prefer receiving stats via email so I have
setup eCurrencyAdvertising to perform this very way. I am setting up login
for those that do like to check stats via login. This will be implemented in
the near future.

Payment options... we're accepting e-gold only right now with GoldMoney and
Crowne Gold coming very soon. More people should check out Crowne Gold as
they do look very, very good.

Crowne Gold
http://www.crowne-gold.com

I hope I have thoroughly covered your question Sean. If you, or anyone else,
has further questions regarding eCurrencyAdvertising or any other service we
provide at AmeriConn, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Have a great day everyone.

Kind Regards,

RJ LeVeque
American eCurrency Connection