> Thought it might amuse the market makers out there ...
> http://www.platinumtraders.org/ (and here I was
> thinking that E-Gold was doing well at 500,000+
> accounts!). I'm sure the E-Gold staff would be very
> interested in the claims of this webiste's owner ...

The Registrant is:
Registrant:
 n/a
 1440 coral ridge dr
 Coral Springs, FL 33071
 US

 Domain Name: PLATINUMTRADERS.ORG

 Administrative Contact:
    Lords, Jamie  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    1440 coral ridge dr
    Coral Springs, FL 33071
    US
    954-796-3056
<snip>
  Domain servers in listed order:
    NS5.SUPER-HOSTS.COM   64.246.16.92
    NS6.SUPER-HOSTS.COM   64.246.16.198

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
A Member of the Gaithman Group of Companies
An Accredited Founding Member of the
eCurrency Trade Association Inc
http://www.gold-today.com

"The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything."
- Theodore Roosevelt