This topic may have been brought up before, but I'm new to the digital
currency scheme of things.  I'm been using e-gold for just a short time
and it seems my account has been cleaned out by a spend made to an Anneli
gold without my doing so.  There were no invalid logon attempts, so it
appears that my passphrase was obtained somehow. Someone has told me that
this may be a result of a trojan type virus.
   Any suggestions on an anti-trojan software program that has given good
results and are there any that would be recommended?   Also, where to
purchase such a thing that could be used for e-gold account applications?

Thank You
- Robert