hello,

I need somebody to pay for the personal service of www.gotomypc.com which
is $20 per month with his credit card because I do not have credit card
and they do not accept anything else.

I have egold and I was hoping somebody to help me pay it for 2 months and
I am ready to pay him $20 fee for the service (i.e. send him $60 in egold)

Looking forward to hearing from serious people ( I will prefer to be
contacted by egold exchange service providers as they are well known
people)
My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
Steve