I am happy to say the Currency Registry since opening has received almost
2000 hits.

This means that over 500 people per day are energetically searching the
database.

What do they find?

They are finding A Class Listings. Listings where the authenticity of the
Lister is guaranteed.  They know that the person they are spending their
hard earned gold or digital currency to is genuinely who they say they are
because it is authenticated.  Are you on that list?

Or are you one of the heaps of B Class Listings increasing each day as more
accounts are added?

The International Currency Accounts Registry (ICAR)  is a free service for
the public looking to securely find WHO owns that account they are about to
spend to.

Is your Gold Account listed?  Go to www.currencyregistry.com  and search for
your e-gold, goldmoney or other gold or digital account and find out.

If you are a B Class listing you can easily inspire confidence in your
public by becoming an A Class Listing!

If you wish to advertise on the site you will get a free A Class listing for
as long as your ad runs.  (A Class listings are subject to verification
process and I reserve the right to pick and choose who advertises on the
site).

If you have not checked out the Currency Registry  yet I recommend you do so
at the first opportunity.  Remember....It's free to use 24 hours a day 7
days a week!

 Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.currencyregistry.com

"Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish into air."
- John Quincy Adams