seen on goldmoney....

GoldMoney Administrator wrote on 2002-May-14 at
13:59:27:
Hello,

As part of the audit of our financial statements
for the year ended 31 March 2002 and the audit of
the GoldMoney customer assets, our auditors would
like to confirm directly with a selection of
users the balance of goldgrams in their holding.
If you are selected, you will receive a message
from us asking that you confirm to our auditors
your holding balance on 2nd April 2002.  This is
a standard auditing procedure, and we appreciate
your assistance, which helps to ensure the
integrity of our payment system by your direct
involvement with our auditors.

For your information, our auditors attended the
count of the gold bars held on behalf of the
GoldMoney users in the custody of VIA MAT
International Limited, London (Shepperton),
England on 2nd April 2002. The total physical
grams of gold agreed to the total goldgrams in
the GoldMoney system as at that date. This
confirms the GoldMoney Guarantee that there is
always a one-to-one relationship between
goldgrams and the actual grams of gold stored in
the vault.

After the audit is completed, we will post to our
website the bar count confirmed by the auditors.

Regards,
Geoff Turk
Director of Operations
www.GoldMoney.com