>Your point was that GoldMoney would have to implement some kind of serial
>numbering system in order to have a patent claim.  They don't.  The
>GoldMoney system in its current form conforms to Patent #5,671,364.

That wasn't what I implied -- it was a expression example to make a point
regarding the Patent issue.  However, something simliar to this would be
required to meet the Patent specs.

Re-read the Patents again as you have mis-interpreted the contents.

And we obviously disagree, so when the lawsuit is shredded in a US Court, we
can all meet here again and discuss it further.

Now on another issue.  What's with the Dell and Oracle logos on the GMN
(formerly named: partners page) safety page??  Is that supposed to imply
that Dell and Oracle are partners/ affiliated with GMN??

If not,, and they are simply acknowledging that they (GMN) use Oracle
software and Dell computers -- then WHY put the links NEXT TO links for
their associations (like ViaMat)?

http://goldmoney.com/safety/security.html

Man,, that's pretty chezzy!!!!  even by GM standards...

BOSCO..