A Scammer is attacking gold-trader.com now  and spoofing their email.

Also has threatened me.

I have traced him/her/it's IP address as  203.167.220.136.

I have complained to their service provider (listed below) and recommend
others who get hit do the same.

CLEAR Communications Network Objects Maintainer
address:     ISP Duty Officer, CLEAR Net Operations
address:     CLEAR Communications Limited
address:     Private Bag 92143
address:     Auckland
country:     NZ
phone:       +64 9 912-5024
fax-no:      +64 9 912-5008
e-mail:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
remarks:     For network abuse contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
remarks:     For 24/7 after-hours NOC, please call +64 9 912-4990
notify:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
changed:     [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20010821
source:      APNIC

regards,

Michael Moore
Vice President
eCurrency Trade Association Inc.
www.exchangeprovider.net
'Setting the standard for the Gold Based Economy'