UPDATE 5-30-02 Wells Fargo has now closed our account, so we
will no longer use the same account that we have been using.
We still have a wells fargo account you can use, but you must
email us for the information. The good news is that we have affiliate
accounts at Bank of America, First Union, Bank One, Bank of Hawaii,
Royal bank of Canada, and Wells Fargo. The rates are slightly
higher, but it is easier then sending a bank wire. YOU MUST DEPOSIT
CASH ONLY AT ANY OF OUR ACCOUNTS. We also take the new Chexcard,
and moneygram express. Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the directions.

You can also get a check from your Egold, Ebullion, or Crowne
Gold accounts for FREE. We will send your Check out the very
next day by regular first class mail. This is for amounts of
$300 or more. No limit on amount.

We also send you a bank wire from Egold, Ebullion, or Crowne
Gold for FREE on amounts over $2500, andything less you pay the
$25 wire fees.

>From Monday June 3rd through Monday June 10th you can purchase
any amount of Osgold from us at the unheard of rate of just 1.75%
Make note that our minimum $10 fee still remains in affect, as
well as normal wire fees. To get this special you must use our
wire transfer method, or cash deposit into Washington Mutual
only!  Fill out the form on our website, then email us that your
getting the special rate.

We FULLY SUPPORT CROWNEGOLD, Get real gold coins from them TODAY!

Money to Gold, and Gold to Money. Service you deserve
and the SPEED you require www.fastgold.net

Stay informed about all the latest egold investments, games,
and scams. BE INFORMED!!!
http://www.e-told.com/?157585

God Bless You and Yours,
James Shupperd

Contact me anytime
ICQ # 99212386
Aol Instant Messenger:     James Shupperd

Fax 209-644-6808
Phone 405-222-3370

Everything that I have belongs to God, everything that I am longs
for God.