Web Hosting Company accepts E-Gold.

BHG-Host.com - For customers that require more of everything, high
availability servers.

We look forward of serving you and provide you with the ability to grow
your Web site as needed.  With annual packages starting at only $7.95 per
month,
you can see that hosting your Web at BHG-Host.com is very affordable!

www.bhg-host.com/packages.html

Checkout our features at:
www.bhg-host.com/features.html
plus much more...

SPECIAL OFFER!
www.bhg-host.com/order.html

Our 6 packages range in price from $7.95/month to $24.95/month.
Pay by the year and take advantage of our special offerings

. . . It's that easy!

http://www.bhg-host.com

Admin
BHG-Host.com