> >E-Gold doesn't purchase gold. The discrepancy is from storage fees,
> >accumulated over time.
> >
> >Craig
>
> Dear Craig,
>
> I never said e-gold. I said the e-gold trust.

Hello Tristan!

I didn't mean to be so abrupt. However, the Trust does not purchase gold,
either. The only entity that purchases gold is Omnipay, and the gold is
reconciled with e-gold which is put into their account.

Moreover, the balance sheet in the Examiner lists assets and liabilities of
E-Gold LTD. I think it makes perfect sense. Assets = Liabilities + Equity.
They're simply not listing their equity. I don't think there's any reason to
speculate that there are other liabilities or assets that are not listed.
E-Gold has said, on numerous occasions, that they have no bank accounts,
(hence no additional assets), and that the gold is kept free from any
liability, (which is quite clear that they mean a liability OTHER than the
customers' accounts), so I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp. It
can't be done any other way, under E-Gold's governance model. The gold is
owned by E-Gold; it is not owned by the customers, but exists as a liability
on their books.

Sincerely,

Craig