>Dude, in your example, you're saying that Omnipay has some "special
>right" to slop bullion in and out of the trust.

Dear JP,

I sincerely didn't mean to imply this. I was only using e-gold as an
example, because, well, that's what everyone's talking about. In my

JP - are you saying that you would like the gold in the vault to exactly
equal the liabilities? Perhaps I am misunderstanding you, somewhere, here.

The gold in the vault is owned by the trust (ie, an asset)             - X
The gold owed to customers is the liability of the trust               - Y
Since X > Y (allowable), the discreprency must be owned by the trust   - Z

What is the big mystery?

How can we be misunderstanding each other? Please advise.

Regards,
Tristan