From: "John Eichin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Patrick,
>  Perhaps you shouldn't believe every person that bad mouths a market
> maker. Question the complainer. Ask him how long his account has had a
> limit and how he tries to create new accouts to circumvent the security
> measure of verifying his account..
>
>  Regards,
>   John @ GoldChanger

Good Lord, you're right.  I am so sorry I just took it at face value.  There
are a lot of good people on this list, but I have to remember not to trust
every thing that shows up.  I don't know that particular "Greg" anyway.

At the time, I even returned to your web site and thought "I've always
thought of these people as a reputable organization.  I hope this works out
OK, or I'll be really disappointed."

I talk a lot, but I don't usually make mistakes like that.  It won't happen
again.

Sincerely,
Patrick Chkoreff