hi dale,

sorry this response is a bit delayed - you might want to check into
mal's ecommerce. it works with e-gold and this page mentions some ideas
about digital product delivery:

http://www.ait2000.com/help10.cfm

i have not reviewed the exact mechanism used to see how mal's implements
the STATUS_URL and V2_HASH verification. (if a technically qualified
individual would like to write up a review of mal's ecommerce focusing
on e-gold, i'll offer 10 grams e-gold up front, with a bonus paid
based on the quality of the output of up to 10 grams. contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you're an interested individual and we'll work out something with one
person.)

mal's was an early adopter of e-gold into its payment mechanisms and has
a wide variety of options for users.

jay w.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]