>Date: 14 Jun 2002 18:35:40 -0000
>From: "EGOLD  CEO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: URGENT FROM   e-gold.com

Well, yet another scam, this one by some truly dumb people.
They can't spell, they do not know about turning their
caps lock off.

>SIR/MADAM,
>
>         THIS IS AN OFFICIAL MAIL DIRECTED FROM
>         www.e-gold.com.
>

>                DUE TO FEW TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF OUR SERVER,AN
>AMOUNT OF OUR DATA HAS BEEN LOST.
>
>          IF THE MAILBOX OWNER IS A REGISTERED MEMBER OF
>e-gold.com THEN RESPOND IMMIDEATLY AT OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER OR

Well, at least one clever thing they did: They suggest we call
"their" toll free number, but conveniently "forget" to tell us
what it is.

>WRITE "DATA RECOVERY" IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND WRITE IN YOUR
>ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PASSPHRASE.
>
>      HOPING TO RECOVER SOON.
>
>N.B :RESPOPNDING QUICKLY WOULD HELP US TO SOLVE THE    PROBLEM IN
>A BETTER WAY

To top it off, they signed it "CEO" but
without the CEO's name which they did not even bother
to find out:

>CEO
>(e-gold.com)

>Click below to visit monsterindia.com and there is always a
>better job for you at http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs

Hehehehehe! Hahahahaha! Will these idiots ever grow up?

Adam