Does anyone here know about how much palladium there
is (known reserves, plus metal above ground, I guess)?
I looked a bit on google, and found not-much (but saw
a few mentions of e-gold even when I wasn't searching
for it, which was cool!).

I am interested because I know it's very rare, yet Pd
is currently priced at only a bit over Au (also rare,
but there's a lot more gold around). I have no idea
why their prices do as they do, but seeing numbers on
the relative rarity of emetals might be fun. Thanks.
JMR

PS Best answer gets at least a gram (e-gold though,
not e-palladium!). A good answer will illustrate the
relative quantities of recovered/known-reserves of Pd
vs Au on the planet.