Dear Claude,

>In the long term, I hope that other cambios will recognize that
>GoldMoney concept is one step ahead of the competition and will
>join in supporting what we believe will be the leading digital gold
>currency.

I'm baffled by this comment.  Cambist.net is a GoldMoney cambio,
although we prefer the English language to the Spanish, thus,
cambist.  We "support" GoldMoney by buying and selling GoldMoney.
In spite of considerable difficulties at the beginning of June,
we have not abandoned GoldMoney.

However, we also buy and sell other gold.  We buy and sell
gold for physical delivery.  We buy and sell e-gold.  We buy
and sell Crowne Gold.  We buy and sell FastGrams from 1MDC.
We buy and sell e-Bullion.  I really like e-Bullion, due to
the exemplary customer service we get there.

I'm satisfied that these are all gold.  Each is either gold
itself, or is fully redeemable for gold.  So, we trade in all
of them.

Many years ago, a man named Karl Popper said that he felt
that belief had no place in science.  Science was, for him,
a matter of falsifying or proving false various propositions.
If you could not prove the proposition false, it had no
basis in being a part of science.  He did not say that belief
was bad, or that people should not believe things, but he
said that it was distinct from science, and I agree.

Similarly, I think belief is not especially useful in the
business of marketing science.  I do feel compelled to set
limits on what Cambist.net sells - we have never touched
Standard Reserve or OSGold or evoCash for a reason.  But, I
don't "believe" in GoldMoney more or less than I believe in
e-gold.  I don't have a belief about which of these forms
of gold will be the leading digital gold in the future. I
don't need to.  The market is full of incredible people who
are able to make zillions of economic decisions every second.
These choices will establish the market leader.

Mind you, I prefer the Deloitte and Touche actual audits to
the promised audits from some multi-name firm mentioned on
the e-gold web site. <smile>

If I could arrange the merger, and profit handsomely from it,
I would combine the precise governance structure of Grigg
gold, the customer base of e-gold, the customer service
capabilities of e-Bullion, the patent protection of
GoldMoney with the gutsy marketing style of Crowne Gold and
the frictionless features of FastGrams.  Indeed, it seems to
me that much could be made of such a merger and acquisition
process.

Gold is gold.  I sell gold.  Having decided to sell gold and
to avoid selling garbage, I'm content to sell the best gold
there is to the best customers there are: the best gold is
the customer's choice, as long as it really gold.  The best
customers are the ones who keep coming back for our low
rates and exemplary service.

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/