----------
>From: Mark Jeftovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "e-gold Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [e-gold-list] Who wants to spend gold? (was Re: Omnipay)
>
>On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Patrick Chkoreff wrote:
>>  Maybe in a couple years I'll phase out
>> the checking account altogether and secede from the banking system.  :-)
>
>Why?
>
>I've been thinking about this lately. I don't mind accumulating gold,
>and e-gold but at this stage I rarely spend it. I am probably not
>alone, as long as everyone keeps taking this imaginary paper and
>digital bits as "money", I'm happy to use it to pay my bills and buy
>tangible goods. Meanwhile the gold goes into my mattress.

Mark, the key here is to get paid solely in e-gold, and then to pay all
your bills with e-gold. Then from the outsider's point of view,  *poof*
"Where did Mark go?"

Of course, as NORFED states, "It is not the purpose of The Liberty Dollar
to avoid taxation".

By the way, if you want to pay bills with GoldMoney or some other DGC, you
can use Cambist's Goldchex service. Plus, our automated check interface is
coming soon!

- John Kyle

---
http://cambist.net