Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:44:33 -0400
Subject: Thoughts on the matter...

Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:49:12 -0400
Subject: More thoughts on SR...

The messages are identical, except the replied-to sections in the second
message are smaller. Why did you feel it neccesary to purposefully post
the exact same thing twice?

>  I have no holdings in SR so the situation does not *directly* affect me.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011029141821/http://www.gaithmans.com/index.html

Standard Reserve ( SR-AUG & SR-USD ) ( In Stock )

When did you stop dealing in SR, or was it just good luck that you didn't
have any SR-AUG or SR-USD in stock when the site was brought down?

You are still dealing in -- make that selling, OSGold, and have remained
quite quiet about it.

http://www.mail-archive.com/e-gold-list%40talk.e-gold.com/msg11210.html
> What do you call somebody who continues to sell a worthless currency,
> but won't buy it, or pay people (except in refunded OSGold) who have
> sent it in?

http://www.gaithmans.com
OSGold ( Gold )  ( Available )
Sorry, we aren't taking OSGold at this time! Please see www.osgold.com for
more details.

osgold.com doesn't hint that there might even be a possible issue, or even
link to onegroupe.com where the "news" is being posted.
Yesterday's "news" was:

http://www.mail-archive.com/e-gold-list%40talk.e-gold.com/msg04122.html
> IF you were concerned about your privacy in the first place, I would
> recommend a currency such as Standard Reserve or OSGold, not e-gold.
> Eric Gaither, President
> Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.

Does anybody else have access to choice quotes extolling the "high
quality" customer service, security, privacy, longevity, etc... of SR or
OSGold, the authors of which have now either clammed up or assumed a high
& mighty "the situation does not affect me" stance?