Hello everybody,

We just received today a new batch of Panama companies which we are
selling for the unheard-of price of US$ 600 each, this is complete with
a registered office, bearer shares, trustee directors, and best of all a
functioning bank account and debit card that can be funded online with
e-gold. It is all packaged together as the "Fidex Privacy Account".

Of course, the entire transaction can be carried out completely in
e-gold. Order online now and you can have the documents next week. To
order, go here:  http://www.e-fidex.com/fpa.php?l=eng

We are also looking for resellers. Just email me.

We also have some interesting new products and services in the
pipeline... for example, how about a GOLD American Express card that can
be settled monthly in e-gold? Watch this space.

Best wishes
Nick Scott
Fidex Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]