Due to a Telstra Router  failing anyone on Telstra Bigpond Cable will be
unable to access the two sites (and possibly others) above.

I have informed Telstra a few times but the response  has been deficient in
customer service  so I am unable to say when  we can access the site.

This may put a delay on processing orders and  updating the registry with
more account numbers as was planned for today.

Of course anyone else around the planet can access the sites so orders may
still be placed  and the currency registry database is open and operating.

Just those people who use Telstra Big Pond Cable  cannot access the sites.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
A Member of the Gaithman Group of Companies
An Accredited Founding Member of the
eCurrency Trade Association Inc
http://www.gold-today.com

'Always check that gold account before you spend.  Go to
www.currencyregistry.com  it's free!'