Guys,

GoldNow is experiencing serious major growth in all areas of our business.
Our plans include an immediate massive increase to our potential customer
database. As a result, we need more staff, especially those who were
involved in planned growth of the ecurrency.

Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
US FreeFax +1(866)302-5775
US Phone +1(817)238-9955
UK Phone +44(0)7092337612
Direct Dial +371 505-4367 Latvia

Apply for your GoldNow anonymous debit card, now!