It proves that when you have a great offer, people will go for it! And
your own Panama company for the unheard of price of just $600 with a
functioning transaction account and international debit card turned out
to be such an offer!

The demand over the last few days has been amazing and we are now down
to a stock of just 3 companies. Due to the holiday season it looks like
it could be a couple more weeks before we get in the new stock we have
already ordered.

So if you were hesitating, please act fast.

Anyone who has not checked this offer, please go here:

http://www.e-fidex.com/fpa.php?l=eng

If you have any questions email me direct. I am also on icq and MSN
messenger.

Regards
Nick
Fidex