The most direct gut feeling tells me this is something to be careful
about --

look at their offer on the apply now ..:

NO PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS
ONLY SCANNED PASSPORT COPY REQUIRED FOR CARD ISSUING. PLEASE E-MAIL IT TO:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  <------ check email addy....
No other documents requested.

Then when looking through the pages - something caught my eyes - its done in
frontpage editor -
and they havent even completed the coding - at  -
http://www.cardster.net/reseller.htm

where frontpage module in their IIS 5 server shows an error becuase of lack
of coding knowledge...

Then another thing hit me - they have used a 3rd party services for the FORM
MAIL - which is from http://formmail.to/cardster

I think serious caution is required on this website -

- just my two cents here -

Best regards
Patrik Isacsson

E-Business made Easy -
www.mybizniz.net  -

Has anyone used the Visa Electron card issued by Cardster and fundable with
gold currency?

http://www.cardster.net/anonymous_offshore_visa_electron.htm

What do you think of this company?  I noticed the application form is not a
secure page.  That worries me as to whether the company is legit.

Ken

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold
account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke
loggers and common viruses.