* But we must charge .75 grams of e-gold for shipping
and handling.

https://www.omnipay.net/secure/shirts.asp

My apologies for our model (at least he was cheap!).

"Child" size is especially cute on kids to about 60 lbs,
above that weight, order adult small or medium to fit
kids best. I may have some kids-in-shirts pictures soon.
These shirts are quite nice, we're glad to offer them
again to e-gold fans worldwide. Thanks, and enjoy.
JMR

PS For large orders (12-plus shirts) contact me for low
prices, if you don't mind a short delay.