There is a huge untapped market for e-gold in India and China. Over the
last 12 months the second most common browser language on our website
http://goldlists.com was Chinese! But don't take my word for it. Take a
look at this interview with Doug Jackson from e-gold at reuters.com

"The largest increase in use over the last six months had been in China,
India and eastern Europe where the banking system was not sufficient for
all consumers and many did not have any access to bank accounts, Jackson
said."

"Jackson will be in India next week -- the world's biggest gold market --
in an attempt to persuade Indian financial authorities to use the e-gold
system as part of their national foreign currency accounts."

Source:
http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=search&StoryID=1286489

If you would like to expand your e-gold business into this lucrative
market or make an investment in the future growth of e-gold and other
DGC's in India, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong...

We have the following domain names for sale.

India-Gold.com
Gold-India.com
China-Gold.net
Gold-China.com
Gold-Chinese.com
Taiwan-Gold.com
Hong-Kong-Gold.com

Please direct all enquires and offers to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please make offers in grams of e-gold or 1mdc grams.

Thanks,

James Kennedy

http://goldlists.com
"A 100% opt-in digital gold currency mailing list - Join now for FREE!"