Dear friends,

eForexGold anonymous Cirrus debit cards were always sold for only $49.95.
That includes absolutely free online access to check the card balance and
transactions. We do not believe that our cardholders should pay for the
essential service like online access.
For details please visit our site at www.e-forexgold.com.

regards,

eForexGold Admin

Order new anonymous debit cards funded by e-gold and other e-currencies. Accepted at
over 850,000 ATM machines around the World. http://www.e-forexgold.com/
Buy e-gold in Australia at the Post Office! For details visit www.e-forexgold.com