At 10:50 AM 8/14/2002 -0600, John Kyle wrote:

>     I am pleased to announce that Cambist Exchange Services' Goldchex
>service is now automated! Now it is even faster and easier to cash in your
>gold or spend your gold to pay bills. The new Goldchex service is automated
>for 1mdc, eBullion, Crowne Gold, e-gold, and GoldMoney.
>
>See it now at:      http://cambist.net/fiat/goldchex.cgi

Your timing is impeccable.  I was just about to use Omnipay to pay a bill,
but I saw your message and tried Goldchex instead!

The interface was smooth.  I noticed there are NO fees, not even for
postage.  :-)

I only have one small observation:  your "thankyou.cgi" script seems to be
missing.  So I didn't get a nice "thank you" after my gold spend.  That's
ok, though, because I am thanking YOU!

-- Patrick