Neither can I, but http://vraptor.jpl.nasa.gov/voyager/record.html (for
those who haven't heard of it) is very interesting! There are heaps of
people trying to sell earlier editions, especially the first edition (at
Barnes and Noble's "Out of Print, Used & Rare" search,
http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/oopbooks/oopsearch.asp), but no sign of the
version mentioned on the NASA web site.

I guess people want to keep that one. :|

At 01:37 PM 25/08/2002 -0400, "Jay W." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>well i can't find it anywhere and i'm a pretty good searcher.

<snip>
>Murmurs of Earth
>Carl Sagan et al
>MUST BE:
>***1992 Edition***
>***with CD-ROM***
>ISBN: 0679744444
>
>i'm not interested in the original 1978 edition. i want the 1992
>reprint by Warner News Media with the included CD-ROM.
<snip>